Friday, December 1, 2017

Christmas Fashion Wish List

Christmas Wish List




In the past couple of months I've had a lot of fun thinking about my wardrobe as a whole. Being away at college and a bit of chasing trends left it feeling disjointed and lacking some function. To combat this feeling I've made a lot of lists, searched through many sites, and tried to get a little more practical in terms of what would be useful and work with everything else I already have. With all that prep work I've got a clear sense of what I want for the upcoming season that keeps me away from those impractical impulse buys.

Free People Cardigan: A big textured cardigan would be great for some warmth, but adds more interest to an outfit beyond a simple, plain piece of knit.

TopShop Plaid Skirt: I noticed I have a lot of tights and knee high socks, but no skirts to go with them. How would a Rachel Berry or Rachel Green look ever work without a few mini skirts? 

Camp Carrie Bell Sleeve: Similarly, I found my shirts jump from short sleeves to sweaters, with only a few button ups in between. I think it's more a product of the weather rather than my inconsistencies, but some long sleeve blouses would be great to break up the tee shirt/sweater/coat combo. 

Beyond Skin Pewter Loafers: It may be a bit trend-driven, but I've found my love of ballet flats fading. I'd rather get something a little more sturdy but still with a lot of character, like these metallic loafers. 



Style Saint Bralette: My love for bralettes over bras feels like it'll never fade, but those things don't exactly last 100 wears. It's about time I've restocked.

Loeil Chrissie Earrings: I frequently forget to wear jewelry, but it doesn't stop me from lusting after these gorgeous gold earrings from Loeil.

Outdoor Voices Two-Tone Leggings Another item that just isn't in the same shape I bought it in is my workout gear. It's sad to let some of my older leggings and workout tees go, but I would love to try out some new brands that have popped up.
What are you hoping is under the tree this year? 

No comments:

Post a Comment