Sunday, September 16, 2012

Dots









Top: H&M Shorts: Forever21 Belt: H&M Purse: Converse Shoes: Christian Siriano for payless

Oh look! The lovely return of my only peplum shirt! This past week has been a roller coaster; do not be so foolish to think senior year is all lollipops and rainbows. Moving on from my terrible luck, I finally got around to taking pictures. I originally wanted to do them earlier in the week, but it turned out to be a blessing because the weather was gorgeous (even I wanted to stay outside). This is probably the last time you'll see me in shorts for awhile seeing as Fall is fast approaching. Crossed fingers that I will have time to take picture through out the school year.

P.S. I cut myself shaving so I had a batman band aid that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment