Friday, September 21, 2012

I Want My MTV





Sweater: H&M Jeans: Simply Vera by Vera Wang Boots: Zigi SOHO Hair Tie: H&M 

I believe it's acceptable to say at this point that I collect tops that have the MTV logo on them. Even though at the moment my collection is very small, only four, I always love stumbling upon them and I'm always eager to have more. Today I'm going to see my brother play in his soccer game, so my outfits a little warmer with the boots and sweater because it's a night game. And like every other outfit I've been putting together recently, it gives off a little tough vibe that I didn't intend for it to originally have (though I very much love how the black on black is making me look taller). I'll just say I'm going for a slightly 90's grunge but 80's print vibe. haha. I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend, I will be off seeing if I will become a warrior at the Warrior Dash.  Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment