Saturday, September 8, 2012

Fall Wishlist

Fall Wishlist

I thought it'd be a good idea to share some of the things I'm looking forward to purchasing this Fall because tonight where I live we're going to get a ton of rain that will drop the temperature, and humidity, to much cooler, fall-like ones. So, I am trying to get back  into using polyvore.com  and made this set. My wishlist includes:
Bow ties- particularly ones that have weird novelty ones to add a bit of fun to outfits.
Velvet leggings-NEVER WORN JUST AS PANTS! they add a cool texture unlike normal leggings, and will keep me relatively warm in the Winter.
Sneakers- I haven't worn sneaker as a fashionable piece to complete an outfit in years, but recently I've been  drawn to interesting prints and graphics like the skeleton.
Cut-out dress- I realize that these have been around for awhile now but I still want one.
Knee high socks- I just stumbled across pictures of people wearing them and now I want some. Hopefully they wont look to school girl-ish.
Oxfords- I essentially destroyed the ones I had last year and want knew ones. I think they're a staple in my closet now
Chunky gold watch- literally the only type of watch I've ever seen myself actually wearing.
Velvet (and other odd) nail polish- I cant actually make intricate designs on my nails so I will take the cool Ciate textured nail polishes.

Have fun creating your fall wishlist!

No comments:

Post a Comment