Monday, May 19, 2014

Dear Diary


hat, tank, blazer: H&M jeans: Gap earrings: ASOS 

Hello! I decided to give up some space in my carry on for a hat on this trip because I knew I wouldn't be able to bring my straightner and thought my bed head would look cool under a hat. It worked out pretty well and there was minimal work to be done as I got ready in the morning so that was a plus. Today my class and I just roamed around Rome (I'm so sorry for that wording I can't resist). It was pleasant and calmer than our previous trips have been.We just walked and enjoyed the fact that we're in such a beautiful city. 




By the time we got to our starting point it began to rain a little so I tucked all my hair in my hat. It surprisingly ended up not looking bad, plus I felt like I was Mia Thermopolis from The Princess Diaries. Who doesn't want that? 

No comments:

Post a Comment