Sunday, May 11, 2014

End Where You Begin


Hello! It's almost the end of my first year at college, and it's kinda blowing my mind that it's gone by so fast. For our last trip to the city my roommates and I went to The High Line, one of the first places I went since moving in. It was nice to just take some time before exams and just sit around, read, and enjoy being in the city. I just went for a playful and relaxed outfit with a loose top and my Starry Night socks. 
I feel like I've learned a lot about myself and what I want to do just from being less stressed then I was in high school. With all of this new discovery one thing I am still sure of is how much I love the city. I'm going to miss it so much after returning from Rome even though I'll be back in my own bed. Now I'm just rounding out my finals and then packing to send things home and to go Rome. A bit hectic, but the year has left me happy and excited for the future. That's the best thing I could ask for. 

This kid got pretty excited about the view and ran into my shot, it was pretty cute though. 


Reading: The Girl Who Played with Fire by Stieg Larson 

Best ice cream sandwich I've ever had and my attempted storm trooper nail art 


No comments:

Post a Comment