Tuesday, August 19, 2014

'Scuse Me While I Kiss The Sky


We've got a few new things in this post. First off, I'm currently at my Dad's house and decided to take pictures here on this trip. I'm not sure why I don't shoot here more often. The pictures always come out very nice. You might also be able to catch me using a camera remote. I bought one thinking it would help me catch different shots and make everything go a little faster, especially when I'm busy at school. I think it'll be most useful with more detailed pictures. 
Beyond that, everything is very relaxed at the moment. The weather has decided to cool off, so I get to start layering again. I have to say, this purple shirt is one of my favorite pieces. It's great for summer since it is so light, but also works well with many layers in the winter. 
Though I'm not entirely in love with the summer, I could do with a few more hot days. Either way, I hope you have a great summer week. 


both shirts: H&M shorts: Forever21 sandals: Francesca's Collection





No comments:

Post a Comment