Monday, August 25, 2014

Down With The Trumpets

 I've got one more week left at home, so my life is consumed with packing and hoping I don't forget anything important. If I've learned anything from this summer it's that I'm definitely ready to move on. I'm still a bit unsure what exactly that next step is, but I know it's time for things to change up a bit. Inner motivation is the most difficult to get and keep, but I'm up for the challenge and I'm excited. 

This dress has been a long time coming. I spent most of the summer buying clothes for the fall, so this is the my one treat item of the summer. I remember years ago looking at pictures of oxford dresses and hoping one day I would have one. To my preppy hearts content, I have finally got my hands on this J. Crew one and I couldn't be happier. It's quite light and perfect as a cover over a bikini or for cooler summer nights. You can also roll down the sleeves for more options when layering. This may just be my first day of school outfit (am I the only one who still gets excited about those even in college?)

dress: J. Crew necklace: Forever21 shoes: Converse low tops bag: Target socks: H&M







No comments:

Post a Comment