Sunday, December 7, 2014

Christmas Wish List 2014

Christmas Wish List

Finals are kicking in soon so it's time for a wish list. My Christmas wish list isn't very abundant this year. Since I'll be abroad all of next semester I don't really want to buy anything that's going to be left in my room for four months. That being said, there are still some things I'm lusting after and hope to scoop up before I get on the plane and here they are:
BDG tent dress
urbanoutfitters.com

Celebrating my birthday in Europe is one of the major things I'm looking forward to and a cute, warm dress is a must buy before I leave. Right now I'm in love with this cozy turtleneck one from Urban Outfitters.

MANGO black velvet top
$47 - mango.com

I'm always looking for new sweaters, what can I say I get cold. This one from Mango is cute and uplifting.

MANGO khaki pleated skirt
$47 - mango.com

Though I have a very strong desire to wear them, I still haven't really figured out which types of skirts I want to add to my wardrobe. This skirt seems like a good place to start though because it's flirty but still sleek.

Got to keep my passport looking chic on my many travels.

MANGO black belt
$28 - mango.com

This is a rather boring item on the list, but I'm in desperate need of a new black belt. I love these types of buckles. I think they add a nice detail to any outfit.

At the moment I don't have any rollerballs I can take with me next semester so of course I see that as an opportunity to try the Elizabeth and James Nirvana perfumes I've been eyeing. They work well mixed together and separately they're great for transitioning from fall to spring.

Hedgehog home decor
lushusa.com

I've never tried anything from Lush before, but this year I've seriously fallen in love with looking at their holiday bath items online. This cute hedgehog is a must try over the break.

Honeycomb Shoulder Bag Lilac
$55 - thewhitepepper.com

I've been looking at a couple light purple cross-body bags this year and I find them so adorable. Purple is my favorite color even though I don't wear it often, so I think I should have at least one bag to make up for it.

Good luck to anyone taking finals soon!'
xx Jasmine 

No comments:

Post a Comment