Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Scores of the Sales


I wasn't quite sure what to do with this week's post, but I've been so in love with both of these items ever since Thanksgiving and since they are both in the post-holiday sales they deserve a stand alone post.

Zara Office City Bag: The most exciting new addition is my new Zara purse. The minute I got it I started hugging it to my chest (please tell me I'm not the only person who does this). It's one of their mini bags, but it does hold a fair share of stuff, and it was easy for me to transfer all the junk I carry in my bucket bag. I also very much love the pockets on the back and front. They're really convenient for having easy access to your cell, hand sanitizer, or as a place to shove receipts into. Both the mini size (unfortunately only in navy blue) and the large size are on sale on Zara's website.

Nails Inc. Be Gelouse Collection: I have the bad habit of clicking around on Sephora's site whenever I'm bored, and though it puts me in danger of spending wayyy too much money I'm happy my aimless browsing led me to this Nails Inc. nail polish set. I had no plans of trying out any Nails Inc. polishes, but the colors in this set are everything I could possibly want. Purple is my favorite color, so having two shades in one set is perfect and all of the other shades just go so nicely togethe and fit right in with most Fall and Winter color palettes. I just tried out one of the polishes and they are great. They mimic gel manicures with their opacity and high shine, and they're holding up very well five days later. If all of that hasn't sold you, the set is only $29, marked down from $42! I hugged this one too.

From the top, clockwise: Piccadilly Place, Grosvenor Cresent, Uptown, Old Bond Street, New Oxford Street, The Boltons
All of the nail polishes are available as individuals here except for Piccadilly Place and The Boltons.

Happy New Year!
xx Jasmine 

No comments:

Post a Comment