Monday, December 15, 2014

Once Upon a December


Last year, I was quite disappointed I didn't plan ahead and buy tickets to see The Nutcracker ballet around Christmas time, so this time around my roommate and I made sure we had tickets when they were on sale. I love going to Lincoln Center, and out in the city in general, because it's an excuse to get all dressed up. I broke out this long sleeved dress and though it was comfy I think the fit could've been better if it was in a more cotton or jersey-like fabric. I was forced into boots because it was raining all day, but I can't really complain because I love my chelsea boots and they kept my feet from hurting with all the walking. 

I danced back in school for ten years so the thought of going to see the New York City Ballet left me bouncing like a little kid from excitement the entire day. The show was equal parts fun, impressive, and cute. I see why it's a holiday tradition for many people, and I've been converted into one of those people who say you have to go see it at least once. It was a very magical night. 

Dressed In: H&M dress, Anthropologie belt (similar), ASOS tights, ASOS boots 








No comments:

Post a Comment