Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Feels Like Home




This outfit is what I wore traveling home on the train for Thanksgiving. I've been been loving these pants all fall, the fact that they're super high waisted works with a lot of my wardrobe, and I've enjoyed having a pair of black jeans again. I've been wanting to do a stereotypical Parisian outfit for awhile especially since we're getting closer to the end of the year and the brief reprieve from freezing weather was the perfect opportunity (though it did promptly snow the next day). I'm studying abroad next semester and the first stop is Paris. The fact that I already have my ticket and everything is so surreal considering I've wanted to go to paris since I was a little girl. 

Here's to dreams becoming goals and ultimately achieving them. 
xx Jasmine 
PS: This post may as well be called the case of the disappearing pants haha, oops. 

 Dressed in: top - Gap, jeans - Brandy Melville shoes - Converse 


The snow on Thanksgiving Day 

No comments:

Post a Comment