Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Those Christmas Lights


The entire week of finals I was super excited to come home to this ugly Christmas sweater. I do realize I should probably be more concerned with coming home to friends and family (I was), but this sweater is pretty sweet. Dinosaurs have always been a low key love of mine, I mean Jurassic Park is a movie I watched over and over as a kid (and still do now). I'm never for a reboot, and that's no different for Jurassic World, but I can't really resist velociraptors and Chris Pratt, so I'm sure I'll eventually see it. It seems to have that creepy/scary mood I enjoyed from the original and though it could get a little overdramatic I'm cautiously excited for the movie.

Moving on from dinosaurs, I hope everyone celebrating Christmas has a wonderful day tomorrow and anyone who is celebrating something else or just chilling I hope your day is wonderful as well. I love how a few days before Christmas day I still get very excited and feel like a kid. That joy is
always a special one.

xx Jasmine 
P.S. Sorry for so many "ohh lets look to the side and show off my jaw picture." It's a bit ridiculous haha. 

Dressed In: Etsy sweater, Gap shirt and jeans 

1 comment:

  1. At home hearing test signify a paradigm shift in healthcare accessibility. By enabling individuals to monitor their hearing capacities independently, these tests empower people from all walks of life. They break down barriers, making vital auditory health information available to everyone, irrespective of location or socioeconomic status. Inclusivity and empowerment define this innovative approach to hearing care.

    ReplyDelete