Wednesday, August 17, 2016

A Freaky Crop Top And A Bright Skirt


Between the heat and all the thunderstorms it's hard to get the energy to actually get dressed. But the other day I was pretty tired of athletic wear 24/7 so I decided to dress up in defiance of the heat. It lasted for a bit, but I ended up in the pool for most of the day, so I think this round goes to the weather. 

As for the outfit, I honestly forgot I had this skirt. I'm not quite sure how because it's the only electric blue item in my closet. I decided to give it another go (once I looked through my closet and realized I had it) and paired it with this new crop top. I find this top super fun and therefore great for the summer. The print is super freaky, and may turn some people off, but I just find it funny. A nice reminder to not take things too seriously. 

I hope you're not melting in the heat, 
x Jasmine

Dressed in: Pretty Snake crop top, H&M skirt(similar





No comments:

Post a Comment