Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Reintroducing Skirts


In my continually growing love for dresses I sometimes forget about skirts. They always seem to be pushed aside in favor of shorts. There are only a few more weeks left of summer, so upon discovering another skirt in my closet I forgot about, I decided to give it some love. I love how the fraying gives it a more casual look, perfect for summer. Unlike the button up ones, it doesn't transition so well into fall, which is probably why I don't wear it much. Nevertheless, I don't have a summer tank top that doesn't pair well with it. 

As for the tank top, I picked it up earlier in the season in one of ThinkGeek's sales. I don't have any Attack on Titan gear and this design is great. The back is so cool and makes me feel just a little tougher than I actually am. I'm looking forward to exploring more of ThinkGeek's apparel. 

x Jasmine 

Dressed In: ThinkGeek tank, ASOS denim skirt (similar // similar), Teva sandals, American Eagle backpack (similar




No comments:

Post a Comment