Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Favorite Summer Shorts


I can't even tell you how old these shorts are, but I've never gotten the urge to get rid of them. They are basically my perfect summer short. They have a bit of a sailor style, they're high waisted, they're super comfortable, and they break up the inevitable monotony of denim cut-offs. Pieces like this give me hope to try and buy items that I love and will wear for many years. As for my tee, I couldn't resist at least one boob shirt. I opted for this one because it has to be the cutest I've seen and I couldn't pass up a nod to my birthplace. 

Now that summer is winding down, most of my time is spent making sure I have everything for school and packing it up (which thankfully is appearing to be much easier this year - I'm actually ahead of schedule!) In between all that, I'm going out with friends for the last time until I see them again at Christmas. It's bittersweet, but in this heat relaxing and having some ice cream is just the right kind of calm fun. In this case, it was a window shopping outing, though I did cave and buy lipstick at Sephora. Bite Beauty's Amuse Bouche lipstick in Thistle is this odd, pale purple I can't wait to wear in the fall. 

Though I don't want to give up this warm weather quite yet,
x Jasmine  


Dressed in: Truly Madly Deeply/Urban Outfitter tee, H&M shorts (similar here and here), ASOS sandals





Lots of swatches at Sephora, ice cream and a new keychain 


No comments:

Post a Comment