Wednesday, July 15, 2015

A Wedding on the Beach


I may have forgot to mention it, but the whole reason for the family trip to Cancun was for my Dad's wedding. Picking out something to wear was a little tricky just because it was so hot and it was more of a casual event. I think this dress worked out nicely because it was light in color and structure. The short length also kept it a little more casual than the other midi length dresses I was considering buying.  I love dressing up so much and I can't wait until I get to go to another wedding or event again. Fortunately, I think I have one or two more this summer, so *happy dance* more dressed up outfit posts. 

xx Jasmine 

PS: I absolutely love these earrings and can't wait to get more ear crawlers. They are so cool and have definitely revived my love of earrings. 

Dressed in: Asos dress and earrings, Urban Outfitters heels 






No comments:

Post a Comment