Wednesday, July 22, 2015

I'm Blue


I have to say I really miss these blue balcony walls. I almost want to paint one of my bedroom walls just to recreate photos like these. I think it works really nicely here, because of the different shades of blue. After I posted my Blue inspiration post I found this off the shoulder top in TopShop and fell in love. Ever since the 70's trend started to come back I've wanted this top. I'm all for showing off my shoulders and back, and the color really changes up my usual color palette. These sunglasses are also my new favorite. They are essentially oversized version of the sunglasses that Audrey Hepburn wore in Breakfast at Tiffany's, and only $16. They're an absolute steal and I couldn't be happier with them. 

Blue, blue, blue,
xx Jasmine 

Dressed in: TopShop top, Urban Outfitters shorts, shoes, and sunglasses 







No comments:

Post a Comment