Sunday, April 12, 2015

60's Kitten


My Spring Break in London has come and gone, but I get to reminisce for the next two blog post so I'll enjoy it while it lasts. I really didn't intend for this outfit to come out so risqué or 60's inspired, but that's just how it worked out. I've been sitting (not literally) on this shirt waiting for the perfect time to where it and the current weather in London was perfect for it. I love the lace detail and the slight bell sleeve, it's quite unique compared to everything I've been seeing around lately. 
Below you can see our adventures on The Eye (which was terrifying but kind of cool) and a mini stop in Shoreditch. FYI Dirty Burger is one of the best burgers I've ever had, if you can try it. 

To keep up with my last month abroad follow me on Bloglovin
xx Jasmine 

Dressed In: Asos top and boots, Levi jeans 

















No comments:

Post a Comment