Sunday, April 19, 2015

In the Gardens



I took a wonderful trip to Alcázar here in Seville earlier this week. It was a real treat to see the inside of a castle and it's gardens. I learned a few tidbits about Muslim art and really enjoyed seeing up close how detailed and ornate everything was. I particularly liked the gardens because they were just so dream-like. My friend and I kind of got lost, but it's not so bad getting lost in such a beautiful place. 
This outfit was originally going to be worn with knee socks, but I've kind of missed the season for that now. Despite the change in plans, this outfit was super comfy and very easy to wear. Shorts are a pretty easy way to add some color to an outfit and pockets are always a plus. 

Stay cool,
xx Jasmine 

Ps: This is where they filmed part of the new season of Game of Thrones. How cool is that?! 

Dressed in: Target tee, H&M shorts 
















No comments:

Post a Comment