Thursday, April 16, 2015

London Photo Diary and City Edit



I spent my Spring Break going back to London and it was an excellent choice. I got to explore more places and it was a real treat. So, here's a photo diary, which kind of ended up being a food diary, after the jump. 







London Bridge 




Fish and Chips 




Regents Park 






Primrose Hill 

'
The view atop the hill 

Abbey Road Studios 






English Breakfast at The Breakfast Club 

Smack Deli 



The California Lobster Roll 

Outside the Whittard 


Afternoon Tea at The Wolseley 





Okay so FOREWARNING, the next photos are from The Making of Harry Potter studio tours. I only picked a few of the ton I took because prior to going I didn't look at any pictures or look up what was there and it was great surprise when I went. So, if you want to keep it all a surprise don't look at the next photos. If you don't care - enjoy! 

Harry Potter Studio Tour 



Details on the door to the Chamber of Secrets

Diagon Alley 

Butterbeer (that tasted delicious) 

The castle

City Edit: London #2 



Harry Potter Gift shop Exploding Bon Bons, Chocolate Frog, Slytherin patch, post Card and Slytherin Pen // Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Sexy Sienna // Topshop nail polish in Alchemy // Topshop eyeliner in Sable  // Whittard Afternoon Earl Grey tea // Topshop crop top 

xx Jasmine 

No comments:

Post a Comment