Saturday, April 18, 2015

Heading Home


I'm currently sitting down waiting for my taxi to take me to the airport for my flight back to America. It's insane to think  about all I've done abroad. It's just so overwhelming to try and comprehend that I've actually done all of that and been to so many places now. It didn't come without its struggles, but it still is the most incredible thing I've done so far in my life. 
The bright spot, despite it being time to leave, is though I've learned so much and come to love new things, NYC still has a special place in my heart.
There will be a much larger post coming soon about my entire experience having a semester abroad but for now I just want to keep it short and give a heads up that I'll be MIA (aka jet lagged) for a couple of days.

Goodbye for now Europe, 
Xx Jasmine 

No comments:

Post a Comment