Sunday, April 5, 2015

Sun in Spain



I'm officially in the last leg of my trip abroad with the last stop of Seville, Spain. Overall Seville is ridiculously beautiful. Even I couldn't resist looking out the window over Spain despite my fear of heights and planes in general. My first major stop was the Plaza de EspaƱa. It was pretty magnificent and a great display of Spanish architecture. The Park as well, Parque de Marie Luisa, is also very beautiful and a nice place to hang out. 
I've been waiting to wear this outfit for far too long. I love the off the shoulder style crop top and the light blue color reminds me of Princess Jasmine. The crop top and shorts just seem to be made for each other and coincide very nicely.  Despite the stickiness, the hot weather is a nice change that I am missing a bit now since I'm on Spring Break in London. 

Enjoy the sun when you have it,
xx Jasmine 


Dressed in: Asos top, H&M shorts, G.W. Bass shoes, Urban Outfitters sunglasses 










No comments:

Post a Comment